Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Saggy Boobs

I went to the local swimming pool today... my purity is ruined.

Denmark (or Europe in general) is very open with the whole change room situation, so it is extremely hard not to notice others around you butt naked. And I mean naked as in.. naked.

I was the only person there over the age of 5 and still under the age of 40... And now I don't know if I want to go back there again... I've seen what nature has intended for me and I don't like it. I actually cried a little, and laughed. That in itself is kind of awkward considering I was chilling by myself.

Seriously, can your boobs hang any lower?! It was awful... And it wasn't just one lady - they all looked like that! I don't want to be a hater, but I remember seeing older people at pools or the beach in Australia and they didn't wobble so much... Maybe my Australian genes will help me pull through...




I can't seem to rid of the images!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment