Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Blue Van.. igen.

When I think about how amazing my life is - I can't help but think back to the old days (people and places alike) and say "suck on that". Not very nice of me I know, but something that can't be helped it seems.

Last night we saw The Blue Van again! Ahhhh - they were so good! The gig was absolutely packed; people were overflowing out the doors trying to get in on it. It was like a sauna it was so hot! I could go on about every little detail and how awesome it was, but the excitement gets lost between words and the web. I'll get straight to the point that i'm dying to brag about...
Rachael and I had lost the rest of our friends since the beginning of the show - and we just so happened to know not only where back stage was, but also that they didn't seem to have any security as it was 'hidden' away. With that we figured - "We're exchange students". Which in our head means - "We can do whatever the hell we want". So (awkward as it was, especially since we were sweaty and gross from raging in the mosh pit) we walked behind closed doors, up the stairs and straight to the table where the lead singer Steffen was having a ciggy and a beer - and just sat down. Literally saying "hey, we're not supposed to be here but - there's no security so....". Ah, i'm so stoked. He was so chill. We got to talking about their tour with Jet and even about our lives here in Denmark. He called my town Frederikshavn 'shit' - but that's an entirely different story!

The point is - I love life, and The Blue Van makes me act like a groupy.

Tusind tak Danmark, jeg elsker dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment