Friday, August 27, 2010

Idrætsdag med 3.z


Yesterday we had 'idrætsdag' at the Gymnasium... It is what we would call sports day, but not in the sense that we Aussies are used to; there was no long jump, sprints, javelin etc... Just dressing up with biscuits and lollies.

In Australia, I believe it is fair to say, sport is a huge part of both the culture and curriculum in schools. It's not like this in Denmark... The competitions were done as a class, and they included potato bag races, jump rope (how many jumps with 10 people), trivia etc... It was rea
lly fun! But I wouldn't call it a sports day. And it only went for two hours!

There are three years in the Gymnasium, and the third years are considered 'gods'... As a third year, I own the school, along with my level. So we spent the day singing about how much we hate the first years (like any regular day really), and bribing the teachers with lollies and ANZAC BISCUITS(!!!) for more points. Might I add, I have never made such a fantastic batch of anzac biscuits, they were amazing.

Kristine, Julia and Ginne (pulling a really strange face!) and the bribery methods...

Min Klasse! 3.z

No comments:

Post a Comment