Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Selfishly...

When I was young my mother always told me to surround myself with people I want to be like. I struggled to do so for a long time; then I found true friends that didn't bitch, did care to learn and most importantly, who I could trust. I hope they stay the same - I hope they don't get lost like I did. I hope this year they surround themselves with people they want to be like; that share good values with trust and love. I am being selfish, I want to slide right back in where I came from, I want my friends to stay the same as they were at the beginning of 2009. I want, I want, I want.
I want you not to forget yourself...

1 comment:

  1. Darling Riley
    I am really enjoying being involved in the life of blog. It's a new, new world to me but I feel you are with me. Your mother left for China yesterday so I am looking forward to see her in just over a weeks time.
    With all move love to you my darling
    God Bless
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete