Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pain

I have NEVER been in more pain, from such a "harmless" activity...

Today, I rode my bike to school.
Tonight, I cannot walk because of the agonising pain in my butt.

I am like a crippled old man hobbling along, almost like I am clutching on for my dear life... pushing through the pain; gasping for breath - the smooth air that cleanses my inner body yet fails to release me from the muscular pain that i have been forced to succumbed to. Oh Mr. Bike, why do you treat me so? Why does your hard seat give my buttocks no cushioning in which it needs to survive?! I feel so weak, my body has no strength... All I feel is the excruciating pain, that you have caused Mr. Bike Seat, that overwhelms my behind.




In addition to Mr. Bike's failure of compensating to the shape and general needs of my arse, the bike is also lacking a built in motor. I therefore had to MANUALLY and PHYSICALLY work the pedals of the bike, to create movement of the wheels which would then carry me forwards in the intended direction. At the end of the journey from home to school, I found my self a "little" short of breath... That is to say.............
*pant* NEVER *pant* RIDING *pant* TO *pant* SCHOOL *pant* AGAIN *pant*.... *dies*

2 comments:

  1. Then riley dont you think it is a good thing that they are sending you on this fitness weekend?!?!

    it will help with your cycling. i know secretly you aspire to be part of the cycling 'phenomenon'... with the spandex, and the cycling in the middle of the road because obviously you are more important and in a bigger hurry than any other commuters... there are coffee shops a-waiting!!!!!!

    love g xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley.... keep practicing, it will get easier every time - promise :)
    Love mum xx

    ReplyDelete