Friday, March 5, 2010

I love...

I love this new life Denmark has given me
I love the realisations i've had
I love that I can now move on
I love that somehow, I feel I can be better; do better
I love that I can ignore stupid things
I love that I can see the bigger picture
I love that life is a journey
I love that I have my own journey
I love that I know who will be there for me when I get home
I love that I am beginning to see so clearly

- and i've not even been here three months.


To all my family and friends: I would like to subdue you with smiles and love





Life is a journey, and this is mine.

2 comments:

  1. And I love that you are embracing every day and enjoying yourself so much. Wow what a beautiful photo Riley - so much happiness in your eyes. Mumma xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem. I'm so proud of you - Nu

    ReplyDelete