Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just a quick catch up!

First and foremost - I love Denmark.

Since getting back from London I have been one of two things; very sick or having a huge amount of fun with my best friends. The ups make the downs disappear so everything is A.O.K.

Now, while you are reading this, I do want you to have a slight feeling of sympathy for me as (though I hate to admit it) I am suffering from.. the chicken pox. Laugh you will but I prefer now than on my Euro Tour!

I will tell my short stories with photos - i'm not much in the creative writing mood when I am ridden with red sores ALL over my body. That and the fact that I have little left the house in the past two weeks now...

So last Sunday Rene, Amalie, Nitzsch and I went for a 'Sunday Drive' which was absolutely fantastic. I got to see so much of the country side and it was all so very, very beautiful! This is an old castle(?) we went to not far from my home! (Imagine all this culture, literally five minutes away - you just don't get that in Cleveland, let alone Brisbane!)


This is just one of my closest friends here in Denmark - Jannika. I love here. Along with Kristine they have made me feel very much at home here. We have so much fun and they are such beautiful people! And yes, I know I am a sop!!!


Jannika and Kristine randomly arrived at my home today with a gift basket wishing me well and to get better soon! Seriously - the most amazing friends ever. It was filled with cookies and chocolate and lollies and girly stuff and what not... Exactly what I needed. They are perfect people! I don't know how I became lucky enough to have friends like them, but i am so grateful.


Today I ALSO received a bunch of flowers. This at first puzzled me, who the hell was sending me flowers?!! When I read the card and saw it was from Mum, Chris and Georgia... I burst into tears. It was the worst/best feeling. I can't express how nice it was to receive this gift - it wasn't so much the flowers but the thought behind it that made me feel so sad... but in a good way! I feel their love from such a long distance away. I wish I could give back to them what they give to me. That's how I feel with a lot of people nowadays.


Like I said, I haven't left the house all week so my happenings aren't so entertaining. I am missing everyone from home like crazy but still having the time of my life. I feel like I need to give back more to people because everyone is just making me feel so special, but I don't know how!

Knus


No comments:

Post a Comment